(no subject)
Aug. 26th, 2008 08:15 pmI am, to put it lightly, very irritated. That fool Karakael thought he could judge my actions. Whats worse was that he was in the right.
I have no real desire to revenge myself upon him further, so I have resorted to one of the best stress or anger relieving strategies I have yet found.
I am making Weeds.
Few humans understand what pleasure creating a living creature can bring. Further still is the pleasure of creating a living, breathing species, especially one which has the potential for doing great good...
Or, in this case causing great havoc, followed by great good. If anyone else wishes a instant-forest feel free to ask. Side-effects may vary, but so far my sister Kore has been quite pleased with my accomplishments.
The seeds would be gifts from my universe to yours, so do not hesitate to ask!
I have no real desire to revenge myself upon him further, so I have resorted to one of the best stress or anger relieving strategies I have yet found.
I am making Weeds.
Few humans understand what pleasure creating a living creature can bring. Further still is the pleasure of creating a living, breathing species, especially one which has the potential for doing great good...
Or, in this case causing great havoc, followed by great good. If anyone else wishes a instant-forest feel free to ask. Side-effects may vary, but so far my sister Kore has been quite pleased with my accomplishments.
The seeds would be gifts from my universe to yours, so do not hesitate to ask!
no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 12:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 12:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 12:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 01:23 am (UTC)The word 'weed' commonly refers to a plant growth that is extremely rugged and resistant. As such, they often can survive in extremely harsh environments, despite efforts to destroy them.
no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 01:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 02:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 12:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 12:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-27 10:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-28 12:57 am (UTC)How did the virus work, do you know?
no subject
Date: 2008-08-28 07:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-08-28 10:24 am (UTC)